The below mentioned general conditions are applicable on reserving, renting, inhabiting and paying of a holiday home thru Le Cocon Vacances.
Le Cocon Vacances
The rent amount is mentioned on our website www.lecocon.org
We ask an initial payment of 30% of the rent. When we have received the initial payment your reservation is definitive. The remaining 70% of the rent has to be paid six weeks before your arrival.
In case of cancellation more than 6 weeks before the rented period we will charge you the initial payment. In case of cancellation shorter than 6 weeks before the rented period we will charge you 100% of the rent.
|< Prev||Next >|